- Quincy Room Reservation login - Harvard students or faculty members reserving rooms must have a Quincy Room Reservation login and password. This is done so that users' contact information is not displayed and searchable on the web. To get a Quincy Room reservation username/password, email a request to the Quincy House Administrator.
- Please note that the Dining Hall, and Kates/Tobin Community Room cannot be reserved through this reservation site. Email the Quincy House Administrator to request using these spaces. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis and we limit the amount of times these rooms can be reserved.
- Quincy Priority - Quincy residents are allowed to reserve on the website a few days prior to opening the system to the broader community. Outside reservations placed prior to the opening date will be deleted. Quincy students can also request a login just to reserve spaces to study.
- Quincy residents may begin reserving rooms on January 17 at 9:30am.
- Room reservations are open to general community beginning January 24 at 9:30am.
- Maximum Time - The maximum reservation time is two hours, once per week. Reservations are for one semester (currently Spring 2017). The signups are done at the beginning of the Fall and Spring Semesters. Reservations made for a subsequent semester will be deleted.
- The rooms are not intended to be used for all day long interviews.
- Different people from the same organization must still adhere to the maximum time allowance.
- Consequences of Damage/Mess - The person making the reservation will be term-billed for the damage, and reservation privileges will be revoked.
All reservations are subject to approval by the House Administrator.